Content Management System (CMS) websites
Clear Cut Web Solutions is a website design expert – creating the right kind of sites to meet clients’ individual business requirements.
Need a fully content managed website?
We can provide a fully content managed website for you that keeps information carried upon it to be updatable, keeping it fresh and up-to-the-minute.
The content management system lets us update the whole site for you, including copy and images. In certain business sectors, CMS websites are a necessity – the content can be reviewed, edited, published efficiently to suit.
The benefits of CMS website design
By keeping information on your site up-to-date, you maximise the chances of your visitors returning, leading to repeat business.
If regular updating is important to your business – whatever your sector- then a content management system is the way forwards for you.
Content managed website – be amazed at what you can do
Choose a content managed website when specifying your website design and you have flexibility at your fingertips. You can:
- modify copy
- insert images
- include hyperlinks
- add tables
- highlight text to suit
- format text (left, right, centre)
- add extra pages …
Key features of a content management system site include:
- in-built ftp (file transfer protocol)
- no software required
- no training required – intuitive and easy
- password protection
- editable from any PC
- unlimited use
- no renewal costs
- complete page and site control
CMS website design – ideal for technophobes
You don’t need to be a technical whiz to get the best from a CMS site. This type of website design puts you in total control of your site’s content without any knowledge of HTML, FTP or other confusing web jargon.
Choose us and you can look forward to:
- Specialist expertise across all e-marketing and e-communications
- Talented and driven professionals who know their stuff
- Quality work at very competitive prices
- Dedicated project management
- A ‘one stop’ web shop – services include web hosting, technical site support, web development, SEO, viral marketing
- All kinds of websites – CMS, e-commerce, HTML, bespoke
Did you know…
A Content Management System can be implemented to your existing site or we can create a brand new content managed website for you.
Find out more about CMS
Please call, email or complete our online enquiry form for more details about our web design services and expertise in Content Management Systems.